Member now that you can click on the pictures not once but twice to make them reeel big for a close up view.

2/23/16

For bj


2 comments:

bj said...

Las Cazuelas looks like A great place. I have a special place for tacos mexicanos originales - in my heart and in my big ol' belly, too. I need to get my duckies all lined out and find me a final resting spot down S.O.B..
Thanks for the photos, Tom
Bill Johnson

One Fly said...

I understand Bill. Health will be the determining factor. Just found out they want 400 smacks more for car ins - $1000 and don't hardly drive the damn thing. All of us older types are loosing every year. I could make it on SS the last four years and up to now with $1273 but that's gone.

Never done this shit before and really don't want many obligations. Worn only a third of the crap I brought and actually need very little to get along. I want to downsize/minimize even more and don't even have that much.

Have a knee doctor appointment and want to see a plain old doctor about a couple other things. I am leaving earlier than I wanted but that's ok. I don't think I want to live here year around. It's been a real good run and will probably come back but probably not for as long.

Gonna see about the possibility of moving over the mountains to the west side. Monetarily don't think I can do it but am going to go look. I want to fly fish a bunch more and explore ruins before I can't and not possible where I live. I miss doing that soooo much and it would give me back a sense of purpose so to speak.

Later,Tom
tombleuer@live.com